If you’d like to contribute to the Costa Rica Road condition updates please…
- If there is already a posting here about the construction, washout, improvement etc. that you have information about, simply add a reply to the post.
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form
- tweet us @roadupdates from your phone or computer
- text us at our U.S. number YAK-A-ROADS2 (925-276-2372)
- call us on the same number – we don’t answer, but your voice message is transcribed into text and sent to us for processing.
Helpful information to include
- The GPS coordinates e.g. “9.9982,-84.1431″
- Highway or route number and kilometer marker
- Road name, Guápiles Highway for example
- Distance to nearest town to the north, south, east or west
Plus a brief description of what the update is. Some recent real life examples…
“10.0004,-84.1954, construction, one lane traffic”
“General Cañas northbound, 2 km east of Alajuela, accident, emergency vehicles, one lane open”
“Hwy 1 south of Limonal closed, bridge out“